Saturday, August 13, 2011

Classes Available

Finally!!!! Summer is winding down and I am gearing up.

I am opening my studio to students who want to learn Zentangle. I will be holding classes on Wednesday and Saturday afternoons. Interested? Leave me a message with your phone number and I will get back with you.

Classes are $35.00/per student. That includes all materials and a 2 1/2 - 3 hour class.

Each class can hold up to 6 people. For larger groups, we would need to work out a venue or space rearrangement.

I will also come to your house for group instruction with an additional travel fee, if there are enough people coming.
If you are interested in a night class, we can negotiate that.

REMEMBER, Christmas is coming and Zentangled gifts are fun to give, and inexpensive.
Also at the studio, you can rent space to spread out your projects and work on them without having to clear off the kitchen table. Rent for a day, a week or a month.

If you are an art teacher and would like to hold a course of your own, I rent space for that as well.

Contact me:  Lura  6607 3rd Ave W. Bradenton, FL 34209 941-209-5292

No comments:

Post a Comment